Fish-AI meets OH-Boost
Fish-AI has joined forces with OH-BOOST, a project Funded by the European Union through HORIZON Coordination and Support Actions with the aim to “Boosting the One Health Research Excellence and Management Capacity of the Estonian University of Life Science”.
Latest publication: Ectopic stem cell niches sustain rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) intestine absorptive capacity when challenged with a plant protein-rich diet
- December 1, 2022
- aquaculture industryfeedingfishingin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilityUniMi
The diet of carnivorous fish species has recently evolved with the gradual replacement of fish meal and fish oil with more...
Fish-AI at the XX. ISFNF Conference 2022
- June 21, 2022
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsconferenceeventsfeedingfishingin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUpersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
The consortium of Fish-Ai participated the XX. International Symposium of Fish Nutrition and Feeding Towards Precision Fish Nutrition and Feeding conference...
Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow Trout Gut To Develop A Predictive In Vitro Intestinal Model – Nicole Verdile, UniMi
- November 2, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
Nicole Verdile, PhD student from Prof. Gandolfi’s lab gave a talk on the topic Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow...
NEW FRONTIERS IN SUSTAINABLE AQUACULTURE: CELL LINES DERIVED FROM THE RAINBOW TROUT INTESTINE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ARTIFICIAL INTESTINE
- June 29, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
One of the main goals of aquaculture research is to develop new feed formulations, which do not contain fish proteins, to...
Fish-AI quarterly newsletter
- March 3, 2021
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Part of project Fish-AI is to disseminate the results to you to share all the achievements, to inspire you and to...
Latest Fish-AI publication: Preparation of Biological Scaffolds and Primary Intestinal Epithelial Cells to Efficiently 3D Model the Fish Intestinal Mucosa
- March 1, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Project Fish-AI was invited to publish in the Methods in Molecular Biology, Springer Protocols’ special edition on Next Generation Culture Platforms...
Future tech week and European Research and Innovation Days Attendance 2020
Project Fish-AI was lucky to attend the Future Tech Week organised by FET-FX and the European Research and Innovation Days in...