In: tissue engineering
Fish-AI at the XX. ISFNF Conference 2022
- June 21, 2022
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsconferenceeventsfeedingfishingin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUpersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
The consortium of Fish-Ai participated the XX. International Symposium of Fish Nutrition and Feeding Towards Precision Fish Nutrition and Feeding conference...
Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow Trout Gut To Develop A Predictive In Vitro Intestinal Model – Nicole Verdile, UniMi
- November 2, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
Nicole Verdile, PhD student from Prof. Gandolfi’s lab gave a talk on the topic Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow...
NEW FRONTIERS IN SUSTAINABLE AQUACULTURE: CELL LINES DERIVED FROM THE RAINBOW TROUT INTESTINE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ARTIFICIAL INTESTINE
- June 29, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
One of the main goals of aquaculture research is to develop new feed formulations, which do not contain fish proteins, to...
Fish-AI quarterly newsletter
- March 3, 2021
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Part of project Fish-AI is to disseminate the results to you to share all the achievements, to inspire you and to...
Latest Fish-AI publication: Preparation of Biological Scaffolds and Primary Intestinal Epithelial Cells to Efficiently 3D Model the Fish Intestinal Mucosa
- March 1, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Project Fish-AI was invited to publish in the Methods in Molecular Biology, Springer Protocols’ special edition on Next Generation Culture Platforms...
XPECT-INX, a spin-off project from the Polymer Chemistry & Biomaterials research group
There’s an inspiring team standing behind every Fish-AI partner. UGent partner is lucky enough not only to have a motivating team...