In: food sustainability
Latest publication: Ectopic stem cell niches sustain rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) intestine absorptive capacity when challenged with a plant protein-rich diet
- December 1, 2022
- aquaculture industryfeedingfishingin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilityUniMi
The diet of carnivorous fish species has recently evolved with the gradual replacement of fish meal and fish oil with more...
Fish-AI at the XX. ISFNF Conference 2022
- June 21, 2022
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsconferenceeventsfeedingfishingin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUpersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
The consortium of Fish-Ai participated the XX. International Symposium of Fish Nutrition and Feeding Towards Precision Fish Nutrition and Feeding conference...
Biofabics and Fish-AI
- February 22, 2022
- Biofabicseventsin vitro testsJournalpresentationsustainabilitytissue engineering
Pedro Costa, CEO & CTO at our partner, Biofabics gave a fascinating talk on project Fish-AI at Jortech ’22.
Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow Trout Gut To Develop A Predictive In Vitro Intestinal Model – Nicole Verdile, UniMi
- November 2, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
Nicole Verdile, PhD student from Prof. Gandolfi’s lab gave a talk on the topic Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow...
NEW FRONTIERS IN SUSTAINABLE AQUACULTURE: CELL LINES DERIVED FROM THE RAINBOW TROUT INTESTINE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ARTIFICIAL INTESTINE
- June 29, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
One of the main goals of aquaculture research is to develop new feed formulations, which do not contain fish proteins, to...
Fish-AI quarterly newsletter
- March 3, 2021
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Part of project Fish-AI is to disseminate the results to you to share all the achievements, to inspire you and to...
Latest Fish-AI publication: Preparation of Biological Scaffolds and Primary Intestinal Epithelial Cells to Efficiently 3D Model the Fish Intestinal Mucosa
- March 1, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Project Fish-AI was invited to publish in the Methods in Molecular Biology, Springer Protocols’ special edition on Next Generation Culture Platforms...
Latest Fish-AI publication: STEM CELLS IDENTIFIED IN THE FISH INTESTINE
- December 5, 2020
- aquaculture industryJournalrainbow troutsustainabilityUniMi
Stem cells drive the renewal of tissues and organs balancing their wear and tear. Intestine is no exception and its inner...
Fish-AI at European Researchers’ Night – 03/12 Thursday!
- November 30, 2020
- aquaculture industryBiofabicseventsIOLRNMBUopen daypresentationSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
This year, the European Researchers’ Night at IOLR partner will be held on the 3rd of December 2020, on an online...