Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow Trout Gut To Develop A Predictive In Vitro Intestinal Model – Nicole Verdile, UniMi
- November 2, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
Nicole Verdile, PhD student from Prof. Gandolfi’s lab gave a talk on the topic Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow...
NEW FRONTIERS IN SUSTAINABLE AQUACULTURE: CELL LINES DERIVED FROM THE RAINBOW TROUT INTESTINE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ARTIFICIAL INTESTINE
- June 29, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
One of the main goals of aquaculture research is to develop new feed formulations, which do not contain fish proteins, to...
Fish-AI quarterly newsletter
- March 3, 2021
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Part of project Fish-AI is to disseminate the results to you to share all the achievements, to inspire you and to...
Latest Fish-AI publication: Preparation of Biological Scaffolds and Primary Intestinal Epithelial Cells to Efficiently 3D Model the Fish Intestinal Mucosa
- March 1, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Project Fish-AI was invited to publish in the Methods in Molecular Biology, Springer Protocols’ special edition on Next Generation Culture Platforms...
Future tech week and European Research and Innovation Days Attendance 2020
Project Fish-AI was lucky to attend the Future Tech Week organised by FET-FX and the European Research and Innovation Days in...
Fish-AI at European Researchers’ Night – 03/12 Thursday!
- November 30, 2020
- aquaculture industryBiofabicseventsIOLRNMBUopen daypresentationSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
This year, the European Researchers’ Night at IOLR partner will be held on the 3rd of December 2020, on an online...
Quarterly newsletter on FISH-AI
- December 11, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
The FISH-AI team had their annual meeting in November in Milan, where they have exchanged their knowlegde and also organized a...
FISH-AI open day at UniMi: A multidisciplinary approach to food sustainability
- October 31, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
At the opening meeting of the Fish-AI project, funded by the European Union and coordinated by DISAA, we organized a dissemination...