In: rainbow trout
Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow Trout Gut To Develop A Predictive In Vitro Intestinal Model – Nicole Verdile, UniMi
- November 2, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
Nicole Verdile, PhD student from Prof. Gandolfi’s lab gave a talk on the topic Morphological And Functional Characterization of the Rainbow...
NEW FRONTIERS IN SUSTAINABLE AQUACULTURE: CELL LINES DERIVED FROM THE RAINBOW TROUT INTESTINE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ARTIFICIAL INTESTINE
- June 29, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUniMi
One of the main goals of aquaculture research is to develop new feed formulations, which do not contain fish proteins, to...
Fish-AI quarterly newsletter
- March 3, 2021
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Part of project Fish-AI is to disseminate the results to you to share all the achievements, to inspire you and to...
Latest Fish-AI publication: Preparation of Biological Scaffolds and Primary Intestinal Epithelial Cells to Efficiently 3D Model the Fish Intestinal Mucosa
- March 1, 2021
- aquaculture industryin vitro testsJournalrainbow troutsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Project Fish-AI was invited to publish in the Methods in Molecular Biology, Springer Protocols’ special edition on Next Generation Culture Platforms...
Latest Fish-AI publication: STEM CELLS IDENTIFIED IN THE FISH INTESTINE
Stem cells drive the renewal of tissues and organs balancing their wear and tear. Intestine is no exception and its inner...
Quarterly newsletter on FISH-AI
- December 11, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
The FISH-AI team had their annual meeting in November in Milan, where they have exchanged their knowlegde and also organized a...
FISH-AI open day at UniMi: A multidisciplinary approach to food sustainability
- October 31, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
At the opening meeting of the Fish-AI project, funded by the European Union and coordinated by DISAA, we organized a dissemination...
UniMi Team at the Aquaculture Europe 2019
UniMi team attended the last Conference of the European Aquaculture Society in Berlin (Germany), presenting a poster entitled “QUANTITATIVE CHARACTERIZATION OF...