Fish-AI at the XX. ISFNF Conference 2022
- June 21, 2022
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsconferenceeventsfeedingfishingin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUpersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
The consortium of Fish-Ai participated the XX. International Symposium of Fish Nutrition and Feeding Towards Precision Fish Nutrition and Feeding conference...
Fish-AI quarterly newsletter
- March 3, 2021
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
Part of project Fish-AI is to disseminate the results to you to share all the achievements, to inspire you and to...
Future tech week and European Research and Innovation Days Attendance 2020
Project Fish-AI was lucky to attend the Future Tech Week organised by FET-FX and the European Research and Innovation Days in...
Fish-AI at European Researchers’ Night – 03/12 Thursday!
- November 30, 2020
- aquaculture industryBiofabicseventsIOLRNMBUopen daypresentationSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
This year, the European Researchers’ Night at IOLR partner will be held on the 3rd of December 2020, on an online...
Extended multimedia attandance – find even more about is
At Fish-AI we believe, that part of our mission is to reach out to a wider public. To share our views...
Quarterly newsletter on FISH-AI
- December 11, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
The FISH-AI team had their annual meeting in November in Milan, where they have exchanged their knowlegde and also organized a...
FISH-AI open day at UniMi: A multidisciplinary approach to food sustainability
- October 31, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
At the opening meeting of the Fish-AI project, funded by the European Union and coordinated by DISAA, we organized a dissemination...
NMBU and Skretting partners establishing in vitro digestion protocol
- September 27, 2019
- eventsin vitro testsNMBUrainbow troutSkretting
Researchers from Fish-AI partners NMBU and Skretting have conducted a preliminary feeding trial with rainbow trout.