Fish-AI at the XX. ISFNF Conference 2022
- June 21, 2022
- aquaculture industryBiofabicsconferenceeventsfeedingfishingin vitro testsIOLRJournalNMBUpersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilitytissue engineeringUGentUniMi
The consortium of Fish-Ai participated the XX. International Symposium of Fish Nutrition and Feeding Towards Precision Fish Nutrition and Feeding conference...
8th Belgian Symposium on Tissue Engineering 2020
- April 22, 2020
- conferenceeventstissue engineeringUGent
The 8th Belgian Symposium on Tissue Engineering will be held on the 16-17th of November 2020 at UCLouvain.
Quarterly newsletter on FISH-AI
- December 11, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypersonnel trainingpresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
The FISH-AI team had their annual meeting in November in Milan, where they have exchanged their knowlegde and also organized a...
FISH-AI open day at UniMi: A multidisciplinary approach to food sustainability
- October 31, 2019
- BiofabicsconferenceeventsfishingIOLRNMBUopen daypresentationrainbow troutSkrettingsustainabilityUGentUniMi
At the opening meeting of the Fish-AI project, funded by the European Union and coordinated by DISAA, we organized a dissemination...
UniMi Team at the Aquaculture Europe 2019
- October 16, 2019
- conferenceeventsrainbow troutUniMi
UniMi team attended the last Conference of the European Aquaculture Society in Berlin (Germany), presenting a poster entitled “QUANTITATIVE CHARACTERIZATION OF...
UGent partner at the 3rd BIOMAT congress
- June 5, 2019
UGent partner Sandra Van Vlierberghe delivers invited talk at the 3rd BIOMAT congress on hydrogels and 3D printing